See Change is a six session, facilitated, small group program for families whose lives have been impacted by Drug and Alcohol Issues, Problem Gambling and/or Mental Health Issues which explores...
- Information on mental health issues, problem gambling and recovery
- The impact of these issues on families
- Understanding the process of change
- Strategies for reclaiming your life
- Tools for enhancing personal and family wellbeing
The Salvation Army First Floor Program have been working with families impacted by drug and alcohol issues for over 15 years and run a number of monthly support groups and education programs.
Mission Australia provides free and confidential Gambling and Financial Counselling for gamblers, family members and others affected by gambling.
When: Friday 20th February — Friday 27th March, 9.30am—11.30am
Where: Mission Australia Level 1, 71-77 Kembla St, Wollongong.
Spaces limited, bookings essential – to reserve your place please phone Mission Australia on (02) 42676600.