The Partners in Recovery (PIR) program is a national program that aims to support people with severe and persistent mental illness and complex needs, and their carers and families. The program works with the multiple sectors, services and supports that people may come into contact with (and could benefit from) to provide a more collaborative, coordinated and integrated approach to care. It aims to do this by providing a recovery oriented care coordination service to people with a severe and persistent mental illness and by working with the entire community to improve how the sector operates.
This presentation will provide information on:
- What support Illawarra Shoalhaven Partners in Recover (ISPIR) is able to offer
- Who is eligible to receive support from ISPIR
- How to make a referral to ISPIR
- Whole of community engagement and activities
- How to find out more information
For more information or to register for any groups, please call ARAFMI 42541699. Please note; RSVP is essential for all information and community awareness groups.