Becoming a member of ARAFMI
Membership enables you to participate in the operation of the organisation at a local and state-wide level you are not required to be a member to receive services and support from the organisation. As a member, you will receive the ARAFMI Illawarra newsletters, along with other information that may be relevant to caring for someone with a lived experience of mental illness. It also gives you the opportunity to be involved in our service from a management level.
Benefits of being a member
- Regular updates on the programs and workshops available through ARAFMI Illawarra
- Regular Newsletters
- Discounted and occasionally free access to a variety of ARAFMI Workshops
- Free ARAFMI information and resources for carers
- An active contribution to local consultations and local government inquiries
- Ability to sit on ARAFMI Illawarra Committee
Annual membership costs $20 (full fee) or $5 (concession).
These fees go towards helping us run our service.
How to become a member
Simply fill in the form below, and we'll be in touch to set you up as a member of ARAFMI! Alternatively, you can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll email you a form to complete. Otherwise please download the membership form.